Can I see details of each plan before I sign up?
- Yes, you can check the Plan Comparison Table to check which plan best suits your needs.
What application can i use for my smart phone?
- You can use any voip or sip application but we recommend using Zoiper. You can also find the Zoiper configuration guide on this link: Zoiper Guide
What IP Phones are compatible with Nomado?
- You can use any SIP compatible phones with Nomado. We do not have any restrictions of what voip device to use.
- You can also purchase Cisco phones from our eShop and we will pre-configure it before we ship out to you. Once you have it, you just need to connect to your internet.
I'd like to know if we can use a BBOX3 with a simple phone?
- You will have to use a voip adapter like Nomado Box or Spa112. Connect it to your BBOX3 and plug your analog phone to Nomado Box or Spa112.
I have an existing number, I want to keep it even when i move to Nomado. Is it possible to do number transfer?
- Yes, number transfer is possible. You can check more details on our Number Portation page.
How can check my account details?
- Login to your My Nomado Portal, go to My Profile to check your account details.
I want to know when will my subscription expires.
- Login to your MyNomado Portal, go to My Products to check the expiration dates.
Where can I find my sip parameter?
- Your sip parameter was sent on the welcome email Nomado sent you when you created your account. You can contact Nomado Team should you need further assistance.
How can I change my email address?
- Please contact Nomado Team to have your email address changed.
How can I change my address?
- Changing of invoice address has been disabled due to VAT taxation. Please contact Nomado Team for billing address modification.
How can I change my sip password?
- For the security of your sip account, you need to contact Nomado Team to have your Sip password changed.
Do you send paper billing?
- Nomado supports green environment thus we do paperless billing. Since, we are pre-paid service, we no longer need to bill your account. You can make your purchase and you can check invoice from your MyNomado Portal.
I have new VAT number, I want to add it on my invoice details.
- Please contact Nomado Team to have your VAT number added.
I have new VAT number, I want my old VAT replaced.
- Nomado needs to create new account so you can use your new VAT number. Please contact Nomado Team for billing assistance.
Where can I find my invoice?
- Login to your MyNomado, on your portal go to Billing then Invoice.
I've received an email saying that my account balance is around 2 Euros. I don't understand, because I have a plan that should give me "free" communications during one year.
- Our plans is only for x calling minutes each month and in over 400 destinations worldwide. You may have called destinations not included with your plan thus the prepaid credit you purchased got deducted with the standard call rates. You can check your plan to know which destinations are included.
How can I add credit to my account?
- Log in to your MyNomado, go to SHOP and click on Refill.
- If you pay with Visa, AMEX or Mastercard, you can activate Easy Automatic Refill : as soon as your balance is below your Threshold 5€ as default (but you can define it), it will refill automatically your balance by charging your credit card for predefined amount.
How to check my balance?
- You can call 888 from your Nomado line to check your balance or you can login to your MyNomado account and go to MyProfile> Balance.
I have a new credit card, I want to use this for automatic refill and not use the old card.
- You need to make a purchase for refill on eShop using the new card details, and have the payment info saved so it will be used for the next automatic refill.
How can I extend my subscription which is about to expire?
- You just need to go to eShop> Extension and purchase same product.
I want to do automatic top up when my balance is low.
- Activate Easy Automatic Refill on your MyProfile and made a purchase of refill on shop and allow the payment info be saved for the automatic refill.
Am I charged with incoming calls?
- Receiving calls on your Nomado phone number is free. The only time you get charged for receiving the calls is when you forward your calls to other numbers. The forwarding of calls are considered as outgoing calls.