Forward your calls to another number.
You have many options on how to set the call forwarding. But for basic call forwarding, you have two main options. The first option is to
For another smart call forwarding features, please refer to the nPbx page.
First Option: Forward ALL Calls (not available if you do not have nomado phone number. Get one from eShop)
- On the n.Pbx, go to Features > Phone numbers.
- Choose the number to set for call forwarding.
- Scroll down to Route Calls To > Number >Enter the number where the calls should forward to.
- On the n.Pbx, go to Features > Telephone Lines.
- Click on the Telephone Line you want to set the call forwarding. If you have several lines, go to Features> Phone Numbers to check which line the number was connected.
- Go to “User Settings” and Set the ring time. This is the number of seconds or minutes the phone would ring before the system would forward the calls.
- Then go to the “Forward to” option. Set where the calls would go or leave the default settings.
Here’s the guide when you think it is necessary to set them.
- First – “No answer ” means the line or phone is working only that the calls are not answered.
- Second – “On Busy” option allows you to set where the calls would go if you are on the phone.
- Third – “On unregistered” means the line is not connected to the nomado network either because there is an issue on the phone/line or you intentionally did not connect the line to nomado network.
Change Your Phone’s Ring Time
The default ring time of your nomad line is 15 seconds. That is equivalent to 4 phone rings. You can increase the right time to one minute.
Here’s how you do it:
- Log-in to the n.Pbx
- Go to Features> Telephone Lines
- Open the line> Go to User Settings
- Set the ring time then SAVE.