nomado Sip Configuration
Bring your own device to nomado
If you do not have existing voip or ip phones, you can purchase from nomado phones (n.phones) or nomado box (n.box), and it will be shipped pre-configured. As easy as plug and play. Once the configuration is done, optimize your nomado experience with advance phone features using nPbx, the ip hosted pbx system.
SIP CONFIGURATION GUIDES CISCO, GIGASET and SOFTWARE APP.
Cisco Phones Sip Configuration Guide
Cisco Phones SPA 502G, SPA 504G, SPA 112, 508G, SPA 509G and SPA501G
- Press the Set up button and dial 9. (Scroll to Network and Press Select)
- The Ip address will display under the Network screen. For Spa 112, dial **** then 110#
- Copy it to the the url field of your browser.
- Log in to the web interface. Go to Advance Login.
Username: admin (default)
Password: admin (default)
On proxy: enter sip1.nomado.eu
Go to Subscriber information for sip configuration.
<p< ></p< >
Set the following:
- Display Name: Enter the Sip Username
- Password : type in the Sip Password
- Auth ID : same as Display name
- User ID: same as Display name
- Use Auth ID: YES
Go to SIP Tab.Set the following:
- On General:
- Set Line Enable to YES
Submit All Changes
You may need to restart your phone to apply the changes.
Sip Configuration Guide for Siemens Gigaset Phones
#1 From your handset, press on Menu > Settings > Base > Local Network > System Pin > IP Address.
You can also press on Menu >Settings > System > Local Network > System Pin > IP Address
Enter it to the url field of your browser
#2 You will be asked for PIN. Default PIN is 0000
On the top menus, go to Settings.
Click on Telephony then go to Connections.
Please refer to the sip parameter.
You will need the Sip Username, Sip Password and the Server.
How to use nomado on your smartphone:
1. Install Grand Stream Wave
2. Refer to your nomado sip parameter sent through email
4. Make a test call.